S3 Ruby

The Rubies Sparkle, With A Same Desire, To Be The Shiniest, Among All Minerals. Rubies Found, Across All Continents, The Molecules Stick Together, Forever...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Homework of the Day 10/2

Homework:
Math H/W Ex11d Q13, 17, 18, 19
English: Prepare English file (NEW) and do up a Romeo and Juliet cover page.

Lesson Outline:
Geography - Discussion on the economy crisis weare facing now. Buy more stuff, it'll help the economy a lot by keeping the factories running, the company running, then there be more jobs for people and happily ever after...
Chemistry - Lesson on ionic bonding
Math - Lesson on Cosine Rule
Lunch
English - Review to previous lesson for the benefit of the absentees. Go into part of Romeo and Juliet
CCA

Dear all,
This blog has been running for the benefit of all of you students from S3R. Damien had recently told me to delete this blog, give a chance for all of you to be independent learners. However, I don't think I have the necessity to delete the blog... I know you all are senior enough to understand what I mean so be independent people! :) Don't completely rely on this blog... I mean if you unintentionally forget to note down the homework or miss out something, it's fine!
From Wei Cheng
PS: I am not doing this blog for you all. I do this blog for myself as well, reminding me of what to do, reflection on the day's work etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous stanley said...

Good one and thanks a lot for sharing!

June 18, 2015 at 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Music Promotionz

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours MV
Ashley Tisdale new album: Guilty Pleasure with new single preview: It's Alright, It's Ok
Taylor Swift cameo in Hannah Montana: The Movie performing Crazier
Taylor Swift 'Love Story' MV
Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright It's Okay MV
IT'S ALRIGHT, IT'S OK official music video